There are two options to join AMPRA:
Option 1: AMPRA member
Please click HERE to go to the membership fee payment site.
Membership fees are due on January 1st of each even year (e.g., January 1, 2020) and membership is valid for a 24-month period, ending December 31st of the following odd year (e.g., December 31st, 2021).
Please note: No pro-rating of membership fees is possible for late enrollment during any 2-year enrollment period.
i) Individual (three levels)
- Non-students from the US, Canada, and countries other than those listed in 2 below: $40 USD
- Non-students from countries in Central and South America and the Caribbean: $30 USD
- Students: $15 US.
ii) Publishers and institutional members: $200 USD for 2 years
Benefits of Membership:
i) Individual members receive:
- Membership with AMPRA for two (2) years from January 1st of an even year to December 31st of the following odd year.
- An opportunity to participate in AMPRA initiatives, such as the development of online resources for promoting pragmatics research in the Americas
- Student members are eligible for election to the Graduate Student Council
- Access to the online version of the most recent conference proceedings (if published as part of the most recent AMPRA conference)
ii) Institutional and publisher members receive the opportunity to list their language-related programs and/or titles on the AMPRA website and have their sponsorship acknowledged on your sponsor page.
Option 2: Affiliation
If you are interested in becoming affiliated with AMPRA and being added to our email list, please fill in the questionnaire below with your name, email, university affiliation, and research interests. You will be added to our email list and get information about our biennial conferences when the CFPs are sent out.
Please, note that AMPRA benefits do not apply to affiliates.