| Membership |
There are two options to join AMPRA:
Option 1: AMPRA member
i) Individual (three levels)
- Non-students from the US, Canada, and countries other than those listed in 2 below: $50 USD
- Non-students from countries in Central and South America and the Caribbean: $40 USD
- Students: $30 US.
ii) Publishers and institutional members: $60 USD
Benefits of Membership
i) Individual members receive:
- Membership with AMPRA for one (1) year from the date they join or renew
- An opportunity to list their research interests and to link to their personal academic websites from AMPRA’s site
- Access to the online version of the most recent conference proceedings (if published as part of the most recent AMPRA conference)
ii) Institutional and publisher members receive all the benefits of membership above plus the opportunity to list their language-related programs and/or titles on the AMPRA website.
Please click HERE to become an AMPRA member.
Option 2: Affiliation
If you are interested in becoming affiliated with AMPRA, please send fill in the questionnaire below with your name, email, university affiliation, and research interests. Your request will be processed in short.
Please, note that AMPRA benefits do not apply to affiliates.